MY PAGES:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

CHIC CASUAL LOOK FOR SPRING AND SUMMER UNDER $90


Since spring is just around the corner, less than a month away, I thought I would put together a super affordable spring into summer transitional comfy, yet chic, look for the warmer weather ahead!

This look could be paired with a lightweight scarf and/or shrug or jacket for the perfect, put together look that will leave you making a mark this spring right and carry you into summer!

Everything that is seen in this look is from Charlotte Ruse and currently available for purchase on their website and through the links below for under $90! I always love wearing a simple, comfy maxi dress during this time of year.

SPRING / SUMMER CHIC CASUAL LOOK

SPRING / SUMMER CHIC CASUAL LOOK


CHIC CASUAL SPRING & SUMMER TOTAL LOOK PRICE BREAKDOWN

Charlotte Russe - $26.99

Charlotte Russe - $10.00

Charlotte Russe - $4.00

Charlotte Russe - $5.00

Charlotte Russe - $36.50

Charlotte Russe - $4.00
___________________
________________________

Total Look = $89.99

I believe I will be purchasing the metallic snakeskin flip flops in both silver and gold since they are such a great spring and summer staple with a super affordable price tag and possibly that oh so glitzy and fun silver sparkle bag!

Some of you might remember, that I used to do posts like this using Polyvore since it offers you a chance to actually purchase the exact items if you wish, and so, I thought I would do some more of them, if you like them! Just let me know your thoughts below!

I simply love how there are so many super affordable items out there! Sometimes it takes a little hunting, and yes, even luck, but with that and the help of being able to shop online as well, you really can make it work and look très chic without breaking the bank! Yippeee!!! :)


Side Note: T
his is just a reminder that I was nominated as Most Creative for the Bloscars and you can VOTE HERE up until 10PM tonight if you feel I am deserving and haven't already! Thank you so much! :)

8 comments :

  1. Ooo this makes me crave spring!! I can't wait for it to stop snowing so I can pull out cute silver flip flops like those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks so comfy! This is perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that it's almost spring! Can't wait to rock aviators again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!
    I think I might need to take a trip to Charlotte Russe soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit and very affordable! I've been looking for some honeymoon outfits and this or something similar would be so great for our Hawaii honeymoon. Thanks! :)

    Also, thanks for your congrats on Lovely Little Details blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello pretty stripey dress! HELLO pretty blog! Thanks for stopping by my page before! I'm your newest follower! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first of all your blue dress is really awesome i like it very much superb and secondly your sandal so cute and beautiful design. All your collection very nice perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ran over to charlotte russe.com n got that dress in blue n red...thank you! Would never have known, n its 25% off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt