MY PAGES:


Saturday, August 22, 2015

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, KINDNESS, STARTING FRESH AND HAPPINESS


Happy Saturday!

I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend so far!  I prepared post of inspirational quotes so they would actually be posted on a Saturday for Saturday Sayings, Yay! :)

Updates will be posted soon along with more Get Crafty posts for those of you who like affordable, DIY, creative options in life.  I'm gearing up to follow what makes me and my heart happiest...and from there, we shall see!

Thank you all again for the continued support and incredible birthday wishes, comments, cards, gifts and warmth...each mean so much to me!  I had a low-key, quiet birthday (sans celebration) this year, but truly appreciated each of you and the wishes that made me smile. 
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)

2 comments :

  1. I always enjoy your quotes...soooo inspiring! That first one is so true...even the little things can make someone smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt