MY PAGES:


Monday, May 3, 2010

TABLE READS, HAIR & MAKE-UP TESTS, FITTINGS & FILMING WHIRLWIND


Hello, Lovelies!

I have been in the midst of table reads, hair and make-up tests and wardrobe fittings as I get ready to film next week for the hit show I recently booked, but have to keep fairly quiet on until it airing time. However, I promise to fully post info and pics when I can and truly appreciate all of your support! :)

So, with that, I haven't been as on top of finding fun and affordable fashions for all of you, but I have not forgotten about you! :) Plus, I am loving all of your wonderful and encouraging comments and e-mails, as well as reading all your wonderful blog posts out there...so fun!

Anywho, I recently purchased the below dress in the indigo blue color shown, since I seem to be obsessed with it recently...hehe...as well as in classic black, from Target and look forward to styling and wearing it soon! It was $ 24.99, but I got it during the Mossimo brand sale for $ 17.99, which is an even better bargain!

Not sure that the sale is still on, but either way, it is still available in Target stores and online in an assortment of colors and patterns in case you are interested!

Enjoy and I'll be back soon with more updates and posts! :)

5 comments :

  1. Hi Liesl! You are such a busy lady but I admire your outlook... I've been reading your profile and I'm so impressed. You are such a positive person too. I love that.

    And that dress is so pretty and so affordable too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this dress and will have to get it! I am on a weight loss mission! Especially after seeing myself in the cute Target $15 dress! I have done it before and I can do it again! I do love that dress and wanted you to know that I put a picture of me in it on my blog. Thanks for always giving such great advice and posting such adorable outfits. I can decorate a home, but can hardly dress myself so what you show is greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squee! How exciting it must be at the fittings/test! I can't wait until we can hear all the details... I bet it's hard to keep it all a secret! I'd be so awful at that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress...it is sooo comfy. I wanted it in that beautiful tribal print as well but they didnt have my size...booo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt