MY PAGES:


Friday, May 20, 2011

SUPER SHOPPING DISCOUNTS


Friday is here, yet again, and that sounds like a good day for some super shopping discounts!!!

All of these should be good through at least the weekend, and they offer some really great savings, which is something we all love! :)

(image - altered by moi)



20% Off Order
code: ASOSLOOK



$5 Off Order
code: 04c2def603



10% Off Entire Purchase
code: MailingList10Off



15% Off Order
code: 15RMNJA

Free Shipping Over $25
code: RMNTJA

$20 Off Over $75
code: 25RMNJA

Free Shipping over $75
code: ANE



50% Off Order
(up t
o $7.50 off)
code: SAVINGSELF

Free Shipping Over $25
code: SHIP25

Free Bronzer Kit w/$20 Purchase
code: BKIT



20% Off Entire Online Order
code: WILD20

Buy 3 Get 2 Free Signature Collection
code: none needed

2 for $10 4oz. Candles
code: none needed

4 for $15 Anti-bacterial Hand Soaps
code: none needed



Free Shipping on $100
code: SHIPVS11

Semi Annual Sale Starts Today
code: none needed


15% Off Order
code:15RMNJD

Free Shipping over $25
code: RMNTJD



20% Off Order
code: PSW20A

Free Shipping Over $50
code: GJSHIP50



$30 Off $75 (u
ntil May 30th)
code: 1853

$50 Off $120 (until May 30th)
code: 5264

Free Shipping Over $75
code: 4920


Also, today is the last day for you to ENTER my Paris, Gold and Zebra Giveaway! I will pick a winner at random and post it tomorrow, Saturday, May 21st!

Oh and before I go...

I want to send a big, "Thank You," to Anna Saccone and her Fabulous Fiancé Jonathan for the shout out and support in their super fun daily vlog channel on You Tube LeFloofTV! I truly adore them both and just happened to be catching up on a few of their vlogs when I got home from work yesterday and it was a lovely little surprise!

So, go check them out, say, "Hiii," and enjoy your weekend adventures! Check back on Monday for some fun, affordable summer looks, shoes and accessories! Oh yeah! :)

6 comments :

  1. Gah!!! I'm so excited for this! :D
    Shabby Apple is great

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post these! Discounts make me feel less guilty about shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- this is so comprehensive. Thanks! And GOOD LUCK TO ME in the giveaway hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for the shoutout Liesl!! We love you and I'm so excited about the LA Noire bit, I keep running into Jonathan's study while he's playing the game asking "have you met her yet?!?!" Hahaha! He keeps telling me he will let me know as soon as he does, lol! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt