MY PAGES:


Sunday, August 21, 2011

SUNDAY SAVINGS


I hope you are all having a Super Sunday so far!

Thought I would share a few discounts with you that I came across, especially since a few are for stores that don't often offer them that help you save on your entire order! Enjoy!

(image altered by moi)



15% Off Entire Order
code: ALLOY15



50% Off Studio
code: MINERAL

Free Shipping Over $25
code: SHIP25



$1 Shipping on $25
code: FALL25



30% Off Entire Order
code: THANKS



30% Off Entire Order
code: THANKS



30% Off Entire Order
code: THANKS



$15 Off $100 / $30 Off $150 / $75 Off $250 / $150 Off $500
code: FALL11



40% Off Any One Item
code: print coupon here


Check back on Monday for another Look of the Day and have a fun, and relaxing rest of your weekend! Thank you for all my birthday wishes too...you are all the best!!! :)

2 comments :

  1. your blog is totally cute! i love your outfits and thanks for helping me save money at some of the stores i frequently shop it helps! newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Thank you, I hope these codes doesnt expire before 2 weeks! Coming to NYC then :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt