MY PAGES:


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

AFFORDABLE FASHIONS: RED, WHITE & BLUE, STRIPES, STARS AND 4TH OF JULY FUN


Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

With the 4th of July upon us in the United States, I thought I would pull some affordable looks and accessories that might help give a pop of fun to your look this year.

All items are available now online, and under $50.  In fact, all but the patriotic heels are under $28.  You know I love a good, affordable find that still looks chic! :)

What are you up to for the 4th of July?

I'm headed from NYC to Albuquerque, NM on a road trip to meet up with the whole family for the 4th of July, and can't wait to see all my nephews, sisters, uncles and more.

Feel free to share fun, affordable finds, and tell me what you plan on sporting this year, in the comments below.  I'd love to get more ideas!
(Layout Design created by Liesl Ehardt using images from stores linked below.)

1.

LuLu's - $9.00

2.

LuLu's - $49.00

3.

Charlotte Russe - $8.00

4.

Forever 21 - $27.80
*(I own this and love it...the perfect blank canvas summer dress.)

5.

e.l.f. - $2.00

6.

Forever 21 - $5.80

7.

Forever 21 - $3.80

8.

Forever 21 - $27.80

9.

Forever 21 - $19.80

10.

Forever 21 - $4.80

11.

ASOS - $5.72

1 comment :

  1. Totally smitten with both of those pretty dresses:) Have a great day, lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt