MY PAGES:


Monday, December 28, 2015

LOOK OF THE DAY: FORMAL CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER ATTIRE UNDER $85


Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope each of you had a magical holiday season and were able to celebrate around friends, family and/or loved ones.  

I was fortunate to be surrounded by my entire family this year, including my niece and 3 nephews, which made it extra special for me.  There truly is nothing like being with those whom you care about most and having little ones running around...it's really all I ever need for Christmas.

Our family tradition is getting dressed up on Christmas Eve and having a big, formal dinner following cocktails and a plethora of hors d'oeuvres.  This year, was the first in many where I hadn't chosen to wear a strapless or sleeveless dress, as to not freeze, and it was 75 degrees in VA, naturally! ;)

I paired a fitted black turtleneck, that I’ve had for years and is a favorite of mine, with a full, flirty and bouncy black skirt, which I refer to as my "big girl tutu," a new pair of red faux suede heels and a variety of gold and sparkle affordable accessories.  

My entire look cost under $85, and it could easily double as a NYE look by simply adding a bit more sparkle and switching out the heels.  

Below, I break it all down for you along with some pictures from our celebration.  Enjoy! :)
Black Turtleneck
H&M = $7.99 (on sale)
(similar fitted style found here)

Black “Big Girl Tutu” Skirt
Love Culture = $24.95 
(similar styles found here and here)

Red Faux Suede Heels
Forever 21 = $27.80
(same heels, but in different colors, found here)

Gold Hammered Bars Statement Necklace
Forever 21 = $12.80
(similar style and look found here)

Gold & Crystal Sparkle Ring
Forever 21 = $6.80
(similar look created pairing these found here)

Gold Open Bangle
Forever 21 = $1.80
(similar styles in the bangle set found here)
__________________________________________________________

TOTAL LOOK = $82.12
Black “Big Girl Tutu” Skirt: Love Couture = $$24.95  /
Red Faux Suede Heels Forever 21 = $27.80
Gold Hammered Bars Statement Necklace: Forever 21 = $12.80
Gold & Crystal Sparkle Ring: Forever 21 = $6.80  /  Gold Open Bangle: Forever 21 = $1.80
One of my brothers-in-law with my dad, two of the most incredible men I know, and my extraordinary dad with my super sisters.
Good Eats.
Niece Nugget!
My incredible nephews and extraordinary parents.
Marvelous Mother and Super Sisters

 photo Christmas2015FamilyAnimation.gif

My silly and super fun family, minus the 2 littlest ones who had gone to bed. :)
"Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night."

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a wonderful Christmas & I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every detail of your outfit(as always)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Lacey, thank you so much for such nice words and your continued support. I hope you had a great Christmas and have a magical 2016! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt