MY PAGES:


Monday, March 28, 2016

PICTURE SHOW: CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, WEEKEND FUN, HOLIDAYS AND MORE

Childhood Patrick the Pub from FAO, love him!
My old school cassette tapes found while going through things from childhood. 🎶
Divine bottle of wine shared amongst friends for a long overdue catchup in the city. 🍷
Green bagel for St, Patty's Day!
Traditional St. Patty's Day dinner complete with green horseradish cream, yum! 
This sweet girl, Bella, graduated from doggie school.  So proud of her! 🎓
Sharing a bottle of lovely wine and home cooked meal of brussel sprouts, scallops and sweet potatoes, followed by salmon, in great company. 🍴
Delish and oh so pretty pomegranate martinis.  🍸
Nothing says spring like a morning dusting of snow...hehe! ❄️
I really want this gold shoe tape dispenser by Scotch brand from Staples! 👠
Little Liesl clowning around when we lived in London for TBT.
There is something so peaceful and magical about listening to a heavy rainfall. ☔️
Spring is bringing to be in full bloom and it makes my heart happy, I love lilies! 🌸
My new roommate and buddy for the next few days. 🐶
Just getting some cuddle time...
...and a little love. 💕
Bella et Moi after a long walk...don't mind my hair and lack of much make-up. LOL!
Easter Sunday walk to check out the Peacock Crossing. 🐰
The Easter Bunny stopped by, how lucky am I? 😉
Good Morning, Llamas.

All images by Liesl Ehardt via my iPhone 5s and Instagram.

  CURRENT GIVEAWAY:  A Pair of Givenche Designer Sunglasses  

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt