MY PAGES:


Monday, March 14, 2016

PICTURE SHOW: NEON FUN, BRUNCH, A NIGHT IN NYC, OBAMA AND LIFE HAPPINESS


Happy Monday, Everyone!

I must start by apologizing for not posting much last week.  Life has been a bit busy, but full of hope and happiness these days, for which I'm feeling thankful.

Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.  Starting with one of my best friend's fun-filled, neon birthday celebration at Sona Thirteen in Morristown.  It was such a great night because it was surrounded by so many of my friends since childhood. 

Also, my nephew's class was invited to the Canadian Prime Minister's Opening Ceremony at The White House.  It was an exciting experience for him, and since they were allowed to take pictures, he shared a fantastic one of President Obama and Prime Minister Trudeau.

Overall, this past week was a really refreshing week for me. I met new people, enjoyed great conversation in good company, discovered some new feelings and layers of myself, all of which have left me feeling a sense of hopeful happiness. 

Ultimately, time will tell, but I continue to take things day by day, do my best to live in the moments and enjoy them as fully as possible.  To top it off, I'm beyond excited to be flying to New Mexico soon to visit my sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew...I truly can not wait!!! :)

I hope each one of you is discovering new things in life, and continuing to grow and learn as a person while finding your path to true happiness. ☀  
My new favorite wine! :)
 
President Obama and Prime Minister Trudeau Image by my nephew, Kyle Robinson.
All other images by Liesl Ehardt and Friends via my iPhone 5s and Instagram.


2 comments :

  1. That Pizza is yummy and your nephew is so lucky!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/03/asian-spa-ayurvedic-city-retreat-athens.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. FiveoclocksomewhereMarch 22, 2016 at 9:59 PM

    I want the name of your bartender(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt