MY PAGES:


Sunday, April 6, 2014

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, POSITIVITY, KINDNESS, OUTLOOK AND GROWTH


Happy Sunday, Everyone!


I just returned from some time away with family in Albuquerque, NM, and wanted to post a number of quotes for you...even though they are a day late.


Next week, I plan to post lots of pictures from my time away, as well as a little update on things in my life.


Hope you are all enjoying spring and the sunshine it brings! :)

(image)
(image)

(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)

(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)


1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt