MY PAGES:


Thursday, July 7, 2016

BEAT CLOSET CLUTTER - MY FEATURE IN WOMAN'S WORLD MAGAZINE OUT TODAY


Happy Thursday, Fashionable Friends!

In May, Woman's World Magazine contacted me about doing an interview and featuring one of my DIY closet organization ideas in their July 2016 issue, which hit newsstands today!  

I happily accepted, and their Senior Editor, Kristina Mastrocola, was a true pleasure with whom to work.

I was truly honored that they felt my idea, which I originally posted in my Get Crafty: DIY Clutch Organizer Using Kitchen Lid Rack post, and blog was worth featuring in their successful magazine.  

Below you can see the lovely layout she created and my feature article.  Pick up a copy of the magazine at your local store, or read the July issue via the Woman's World App on your smartphone, for more fun ideas, summer iced-coffee cocktails, healthy eating tips and much more! 

A special "thank you" to Kristina and the Woman's World team!  I'm already looking forward to our next possible collaboration and providing more creative DIY ideas for you in the future.  

I hope you are all having a productive week and get to enjoy a relaxing weekend ahead! :)
My feature by Kristina Mastrocola on page 37 Woman's World Magazine issue on newsstands July 7, 2016.
Taking a closer look...thank you, Woman's World!
Woman's World Magazine July 2016 cover featuring my closet organization idea.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt