MY PAGES:


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

LIFE & CHARITY: THRILLED TO BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR "WE UNITE FOR CHILDREN"

                                                                 PHOTO BY YVAN RODIC

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Many of you know that I have always had a love for, and natural bond and understanding with, children, while being most passionate about the arts, creativity and helping others.  

When I started my journey as an actor, at 17 while getting my BFA degree in theatre, one of my biggest hopes for the future was to have my own children's charity foundation.  Or partner with one, help raise awareness and, most important, be an active part of it, instead of merely donating money.  


Don't get me wrong, donating is such an important and helpful element, but in my heart, I always wanted to be more "hands on" in helping the charity and present for the children.


So, when I was approached by Anna Lagermaine, the project founder of We Unite For Childrento be an Ambassador for the foundation, I was intrigued and thrilled.  


It was the charity's purpose, in conjunction with helping children through movies, that truly spoke to me and made my decision to accept the role as ambassador an easy one. 
 .  .  .  If you support We Unite For Children Studios, you can!
                                                
“We Unite For Children Studios” is an exciting new global project. Brought to you by a team who is passionate about film-making and the future of our planet, they aim to start a new practice in World cinema.
I invite you to join the conversation on their social media @WeUniteForChildren and to #WeUniteForChildren to show your support, help spread the word and make a difference.
 instagram Instagram    /      Facebook    /     twitter Twitter
Together, we can make a difference and help 'Unite for Peace! Unite for Children! Unite Us!' 

I'll be positing updates and information on how we are doing here.  Thank you all in advance, I'm really looking forward to seeing how we can help make the lives of children in need just a little brighter! 

2 comments :

  1. I am so proud of you Liesl and I am honoured to call you friend!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/05/style-tip-easiest-way-to-tie-ankara.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the sweetest comments I have ever received, Adeola, thank you so much for your words and support. I feel so fortunate to call you a friend as well! XOXO

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt