MY PAGES:


Monday, May 6, 2013

PICTURE SHOW: "ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT" IN CENTRAL PARK


Happy Monday, Blogland!

This weekend, while a lovely friend and her beautiful daughter were visiting from sunny, San Diego, CA, friend and I met up at the Loeb Boathouse in Central Park on Saturday for a lovely brunch right by the water and afternoon boating adventure, which was exactly what I needed.

It truly was the most perfect spring day with a crystal clear blue sky, so, we took lots of pictures, of course!  Below are pictures from our afternoon enjoying one of the greatest cities in the world! I truly love it here! 

Enjoy, and I'll be back on Wednesday!  Thank you again for all your support this past week, you are all something else! :)
(Images captured on an iPhone 4s camera.)


5 comments :

  1. PERFECT day! Brunch and boating. That's just completely fabulous:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, lovely pictures! ♥ XOXO

    www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy that sunny sky you had... It's been so gloomy, rainy, cool and dreary here. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is gorgeous, Liesl! I like your new "Pin it" Button, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt