MY PAGES:


Friday, June 21, 2013

PICTURE SHOW: NYC, FATHER'S DAY, PICNICKING, SUNSETS, LIFE AND BEYOND


Happy Friday, Lovelies!

Thank you so much for all of the kind words, comments and support on my last post...love that you are all enjoying learning a bit more about me, and happy to keep them coming your way! :)

Just a few pictures from the past week or so of fun in the city and beyond, celebrating father's day, a picnic by the water, finishing the office re-design, food and my adorable nephew who broke his arm yesterday...love him! 

A friend from LA LA Land will be in town and bunch of us are dressing up, my favorite, and going out to dinner on Saturday night with her and to celebrate her birthday a little late!  Yay!
I'll be back tomorrow with more quotes and hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
(Images via my Instagram and iPhone 4s)


0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt