MY PAGES:


Friday, July 19, 2013

PICTURE SHOW: LIFE, GOVERNOR'S ISLAND CAROUSELS AND DC IN AN INSTAGRAM


Happy Friday, Lovelies! 

Here are some pictures from my life lately, as of the past couple weeks, via the oh so fun Instagram! Yay! 

Also, a very sincere "Thank You" for all the comments and messages via my blog, facebook, twitter and instagram about my most recent Whatever Wednesday post, which seemed to have quite the impact...your words, kindness and friendship all meant so, so much to me! 

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend ahead, I'll be catching up on lots of things, doing some cat sitting and trying to stay cool from the 100 degree NYC temperatures! :)


(images taken on my iPhone via my Instagram)


 CURRENT GIVEAWAY ★  LAST DAY to enter to win a STRUCTRUEbags Bi-Fold Wallet, I'll pick a winner at random tomorrow!




0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt