MY PAGES:


Friday, July 26, 2013

REVIEW: IT'S PARTY TIME WITH NEW BATH PRODUCTS FROM SUAVE


Happy Friday, Blogland!!!

Suave, who has been super supportive of FF4SS and my readers, recently sent me a box of full size goodies from their new line of Skin Solutions and Suave Naturals to review

When it arrived, I felt like a kid in a candy store because everything was packaged so adorably, complete with sparkling silver confetti...it felt like a party in a box!  Yay!

This is a brand that has stood the test of time, but continues to improve on their products while staying true to what it is their customers like most about them already.

Most important, to me, my blog and many of my readers, is that they provide quality products at an affordable price, which allows almost anyone to enjoy them!  

If you haven't already, check them out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised! :)

...to help "unlock your softer side."



This lotion goes on silky, and drys quickly and completely, but without that tacky, sticky feeling, which is why I love it most!


This body wash is so fragrant and leave you feeling so fresh and clean!





4 comments :

  1. I love that lotion! And the Suave cocoa and shea butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried their lotions and I really liked it!
    Such a lovely and joyous review dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liesl! It's been what feels like forever! Trying to get back into blogging & decided to visit a few of my favorite ladies for inspiration! You are as adorable as ever. Glad to see you are doing well! :) -Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liesl! It feels like forever since I've been here! Trying to get back into blogging & decided to visit a few of my favorite ladies! You are as adorable as ever! Glad to see you are doing well. -Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt