MY PAGES:


Friday, October 18, 2013

PICTURE SHOW: WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO THE PAST MONTH OR SO IN AN INSTAGRAM


Happy Friday, Lovelies!

'Tis true, I've been a bit MIA lately, but only because life has been keeping me busy with family, friends, fun-filled adventures and travel.  

Here is a bit of a synopsis of the whirlwind in picture form to show you a bit of all that I have been up to!

All in all, I'm feeling rather hopeful about life lately, even if my direction is still a bit up in the air, and volunteering with the 2nd graders in Harlem has truly been a highlight for me each and every week!

I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend and that the weather is a beautiful where you are as it is in Manhattan, love it!!! :)
All images via my Instagram




7 comments :

  1. Wow that blue-eyed little baby is so cute!!! Seriously just want to cuddle him up! And the owl cake..I want to eat it xD

    It's ok if you don't blog as much because you're having fun! Enjoy it!

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It surely looks like you has a fabulous month! Those children are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a busy and super fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a fun filled month as I can see, I want the rainbow cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how as adults we always end up pretending to eat play food with little kids? I was pretending to eat pizza last week with my nephew!

    Speaking of pizza, those slices look delicious.

    It's rumored that you will be hanging out with us at the end of next week when Shay is in town. Is it true??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stared at that pizza for a good 15 seconds. I could really use some NY pizza right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dig that month. I did it.

    I'll see you soon, how about that? And we'll instagram our lives colliding. Girl, can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt