MY PAGES:


Thursday, February 20, 2014

PICTURE SHOW: INSIDERS EVENT, NYC, HEARTS DAY, WEE ONES, LIFE AND MORE


Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Trying my best to stop in from time to time on my blog as I begin to enter the next chapter of my life.

Today, I'm off to shop for a formal, fancy dress for an upcoming event, and I can't wait!  Here's to hoping I find something fun and colorful!  Yay!

Speaking of dresses...

I just purchased my bridesmaid dress from an upcoming wedding overlooking Manhattan that I'm in...it is going to be a true fashion event to celebrate the wedding of a dear friend of mine.  I am so happy for them both, and touched she wanted me standing up there beside her! :)

Hearts Day was extra special this year, and even included a little surprise that filled my heart with smiles and hope.  Plus, I successfully handed out homemade Valentine's, cookies and hot chocolate to some of the homeless in NYC, and that was one of two highlights that day for me! 

I think the past month has begun to help me see more clearly why certain things happen in your life, good and bad, but even more so the bad.  They redirect you and point you in the direction that might just lead you just where you need to be with each step allowing the right people to enter your life, even if you might not realize it at first.

Anywho, I hope you all are well and having a lovely week so far.  I'll be back this weekend with Saturday Sayings, and hopefully, a quote or two will offer a little inspiration for you.
(Images via my Instagram.)



0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt