MY PAGES:


Friday, August 1, 2014

LIFE: HELLO, AUGUST


Happy, Happy Friday & August, Blogland! 

I was born in August, so, this month always holds a little something extra for me.  Plus, it's a great time to get together with friends and family and celebrate a little, while enjoying the end of summer. 

I'm wishing everyone a Marvelous Month ahead. Here's to making the most of it, living each day to the fullest, taking all opportunities, putting yourself out there and enjoying life! :) 

Also, today is the LAST DAY to enter my Kate Spade Giveaway!  Good Luck!
(photograph via, layout created by moi)

CURRENT GIVEAWAY: Kate Spade 12k Gold Bangle



3 comments :

  1. Have a wonderful Month dear!
    This is also a special month for me too, so many loved ones have their birthday in this month. My Dad and my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adeola! I hope your dad and best friend both have a lovely birthday, and that this month brings happiness and more to you! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy August Liesl!!! I hope you have a wonderful month, I have a little birthday package sat on my side for you, I'm hoping to get it to the post office tomorrow so it should arrive in time :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt