MY PAGES:


Saturday, August 30, 2014

SATURDAY SAYINGS: INSTINCT, GROWTH, FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND LIFE REMINDERS


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I'm on a little getaway from the city and enjoying a slower more relaxed atmosphere, good company, food and drinks...it's quite lovely!

This week, I think a grasped a better idea of where I am with things, and what I need to do moving forward.  I''m listening to my heart and trusting my gut on this.  

Sometimes inspiring moments help make things a little clearer.  Plus, so much opportunity is being placed in my path daily, especially, since starting my new job, and I'm truly looking forward to the future.

Here are some quotes that spoke to me, and helped reassure me that my choices ahead are for the best. 

Hope you are all having a lovely start to the holiday weekend and truly enjoy the rest of it! :) 
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)


0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt