MY PAGES:


Sunday, September 14, 2014

LIFE: KERMIT THE FROG'S "NOTE TO SELF" - INSPIRATION TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS


Happy Monday, Everyone!

This weekend, I was fortunate to have both my sisters, one from NM and one from VA, in NYC visiting. So, my parents came in to join us on Saturday for a lovely day and night in the city.

On this visit, my mother told us that we needed to watch Kermit the Frog's "Note to Self," from Friday's CBS Morning Show, and so we did.

For those of you who don't know, Kermie is one of my nicknames, and I absolutely love, not only Kermit the Frog, but "The Rainbow Connection" song, which he sings.  

Plus, my father, who is the most extraordinary man and father I know, gave me the book, It's Not Easy Being Green by Kermit, which I relate to so well.

Needless to say, I was touched by this segment, and wanted to share it with each of you.  Life is so short, and the moments we do have should be enjoyed and lived to the fullest, in good times and in bad. 

Simply remember..."dreams are here to challenge us" and "you will meet someone who will help shape your entire life."  Therefore, never give up hope, "it's a good life, so, enjoy it."  

Keep your head up, keep moving forward and stay as positive as possible...you only get one life, so, why not use, and live, it wisely! :)

Kermit the Frog's "Note to Self" via CBS Morning and YouTube.

1 comment :

  1. I've always loved Kermit too!! This is a great video!! Hope you had a great visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt