MY PAGES:


Friday, May 27, 2016

AFFORDABLE TRAVEL: BEACH WEEKEND GETAWAY ESSENTIALS & CHECKLIST


Happy Friday, Everyone!

My family and I are heading on a 10 day vacation together this summer, and we recently used HomeAway to book our accommodations. 

Since there are going to be 12 of us, we needed a house with some space so we could all be together rather than individual hotel rooms.  Plus, it is more cost effective and that is music to my ears! :)

So, when HomeAway and I talked about awesome weekend getaways and designing a list of my "trip to the beach" travel essentials, I was already familiar with them and thought it would be fun to make this post together with them. 

They asked me what my personal beach needs would be and created a fun checklist for me. Then, I chose some affordable options of each to complete the look and have you ready to hit the beach in style.

What are your Beach Getaway Travel Essentials and Locations?  

Share them in the comments section below, and checkout fellow lifestyle blogger Allison Kehoe's essentials over her WeezyWee blog for more ideas! 

I hope you all have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend, are you doing anything fun?

I'm off to Maine, where I'll be packing some of these essentials, and will be sure to document the
adventure and share it will all of you next week! ☀
Beach Getaway Travel Essentials Layout Design by Liesl Ehardt.

Black & White Swimsuit
Jessie Lane = $19.99

Bright Stripes Micro Fiber Beach Towels
Dock & Bay via Amazon = $19.99

Gold Etched Leaf Arm Bracelet
Forever 21 = $4.90

Arrow Ring Set
Forever 21 = $4.90

Black & Gold Bangle Set
Forever 21 = $4.90
White Split Beach Maxi Skirt
Choies = $13.90

Black Split Beach Maxi Skirt
Choies = $13.90

Black & Gold Trip Sunglasses
Forever 21 = $7.90

Straw 'To The Beach' Neutral Tote
Style & Co. via Macy's = $24.99

Neutral & Gold Sequin Beach Tote
Old Navy = $25

Black Strappy Sandals
BCBG via DSW = $49.95

Gold Flip Flops
Itallian Shoemakers via DSW = $29.95

Weekend Getaway Checklist via HomeAway.

2 comments :

  1. Hope you had a wonderful long weekend!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/05/the-ugly-side-of-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! I hope you had a lovely weekend as well! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt