MY PAGES:


Saturday, June 11, 2016

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE IS SHORT INSPIRATION AND A BRIEF PERSONAL REFLECTION


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

Just as certain places, things and even smells can remind you of moments from your childhood, events or people in your life, past or present, specific dates can do the same.  

I think today's date will always be a reminder to me of how short life can be and how important it is to fully live your life in the moment.  As well as the value in saying how you feel, when you feel it, and listening to the voice within your heart.

I continue to struggle with finding my way and place in this world and feeling different from others, but am incredibly thankful to be surrounded by the love and support of my extraordinary family and close friends, without whom I'd be lost.  They are so important to me and keep me moving forward.

I will always do my best to stay positive and do whatever I can to help others, try to make people's lives brighter and smile because I truly don't know any other way to be, it's just a genuine part of me.

Here's to staying true to you and making this life all it can be today, not tomorrow. Hugs to everyone! 
I think this is so true and do my best to embrace and mirror each of the above. (image)
(image)

(image)
(image - I just corrected the grammar)
(image)

(image)
The above is such a lovely notion and comforting thought. (image)
SaveSave
SaveSave

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt