MY PAGES:


Saturday, August 27, 2016

TRAVEL DIARY: ASPEN, COLORADO - MAROON BELLS


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

When in Aspen, everyone will tell you to go to Maroon Bells and there is a reason for it.

Years ago, I went horseback riding through the area, but it was rainy and cold. So, I'd always wanted to go back and explore it, and the many trails, on foot and the weather was just beautiful this time!

There are endless places you can hike, picnic and even camp, with natural beauty surrounding you, alongside a lovely lake and beautiful windflowers.

Below are pictures from my time there captured by myself and a couple from my older sister, Danielle, who went on multiple occasions, so pretty and peaceful.  Enjoy!
Photo Credit: Danielle Robinson (my sister)
Photo Credit: Danielle Robinson (my sister)

ALL of the above images by Liesl Ehardt unless otherwise noted.

2 comments :

  1. Aspen is on list now!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/08/bergamo-city-escape.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt