MY PAGES:


Thursday, September 1, 2016

TRAVEL DIARY: ASPEN, COLORADO - FAMILY FUN ON OUR FINAL DAY


Happy September, Blogland!


On our last full day in Aspen, we walked the couple miles into town and had a nice breakfast outside at Jour de Fête. Everyone there is so friendly, as I've found everywhere, and the Aspen police, who often eat there, always have a welcoming smile and are there to help in any way and even offer recommendations, such a joy!

All over Aspen, while here, I've seen some of the most vibrant and beautiful flowers, trees and landscaping and they keep it looking so gorgeous at all times, it really is impressive.  Plus, they have beautiful parks and playground where I had some quality time with my Niece Nugget.

After a walk around the outdoor Saturday Market and shops, we stopped at Ink!, a cute local coffee shop where I got a refreshing iced chai tea latte, which was perfect on a rather warm, yet beautiful, sunny day.

That evening, we took in another gorgeous sunset and took fun pictures and selfies in the magical, glowing orange and yellow light it reflects, while also enjoying it with my nephew from the hot tub in our house rental's backyard. 

Now, onto the pictures from another truly fantastic day in Aspen, I already miss it so much and will never forget my time here or the wonderful memories we shared as a family.  I'd love to be able to call it home one day soon
Breakfast outside at Jour de Fête, a wonderful, super friendly, yummy and affordable casual café.
The flowers and landscaping all over Aspen is impeccable, bright and full of life. 
Ink! Iced Chai Tea, a lovely local coffee shop. 
Sisters Sunset Selfie 
The lilies were in full bloom on our last night in Aspen and glowing magically off the sunset.
Family selfie at sunset, so fun!
Magical view from our Aspen home rental, which needed no filter and truly inspired me
with it's calm, natural beauty nightly.
Hot tub fun with my nephew at sunset. 
Hot tub with a view, I'll never forget this and would rent this home again in an instant. 

ALL of the above images by Liesl Ehardt unless otherwise noted.


SaveSave

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt