MY PAGES:


Saturday, October 22, 2016

LIFE + PICTURE SHOW: FALL APPLE PICKING ADVENTURE AT MELICK'S TOWN FARM


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

My best friend from childhood, her kids, some some of her family and I all went on an apple picking adventure to Melick's Town Farm Orchard.

I simply love fall, and all the festive things that come with this time of year, so, this was the perfect weekend outing and I thought I'd take you with me.  Enjoy!  
Photo Credit: Bill Armstrong

Olive Green & Cream Cardigan: Marshall's = $12.99  /  Long Black Tunic Tank*: Amazon = $12 (*comes in 12 additional colors)  /  Tan Scarf: Forever 21 = $12.90 (other colors)  /  Black Leggings: Costco = $14.99  /  Cream Leg Warmer Socks*: Forever 21 = $4.90 (*they are actually fingerless gloves I use as leg warmers - similar)  /  Feather Bracelet: LuLu's = $16 (similar)
Olive Green & Cream Cardigan: Marshall's = $12.99  /  Long Black Tunic Tank*: Amazon = $12 (*comes in 12 additional colors)  /  Tan Scarf: Forever 21 = $12.90 (other colors)  /  Black Leggings: Costco = $14.99  /  Cream Leg Warmer Socks*: Forever 21 = $4.90 (*they are actually fingerless gloves I use as leg warmers - similar /  Feather Bracelet: LuLu's = $16 (similar)  /  Brown Boots with Gold Accents: Forever 21 = $34.90
ALL of the above images by Liesl Ehardt unless otherwise noted.
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt