MY PAGES:


Monday, January 23, 2017

NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK - LET'S TALK ABOUT HAIR


Happy Monday, Everyone!

Let's talk about hair . . . Something that is forever changing in fashion and that I think many of us get tempted by to change through life.

I happen to have very fine, blonde hair, but it grows like a weed!  

So, I like to donate it.  I gave 8" to women and children with cancer through Pantene's Beautiful Lengths foundation last time because I love giving back and untreated blonde hair is in high demand.

You can see my Before and After pictures in My Big Chop for Pantene Beautiful Lengths post.

Truth be told, once you make a change, sometimes you want to wear it shorter and sometimes you want to have the length back for variety or to create a nice updo.

A good friend of mine, who is a successful model, has trouble growing her hair long. She usually turns to extensions to help and they often add them for her on set for a shoot.

Therefore, no matter what your hair troubles or hair texture may be, you can always find a way to create a new look.  Whether using hair clips to create a bob with longer hair or extensions to create more lucious locks, something I think we all want from time to time, you can do so affordably.

Just remember, no matter what, always have fun, it's only hair and it will grown back! 

 HAIR ILLUSTRATION VIA KT LITTLE LADY

create a fuller look using hair extensions.


 PHOTO CREDIT: LILY MELROSE VIA LAYMLRS


affordable human hair extensions: dream wheat hair = $55


2 comments :

  1. This is really great post thanks to share this post its information is really great.

    peruvian hair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt