MY PAGES:


Monday, April 4, 2016

AFFORDABLE FASHION REVIEW: CLASSIC COLLECTION BY NICKI MINAJ

Mermaid Prom Dresses

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Popular recording artist, Nicki Minaj, recently came out with a classic and couture clothing line.  

Her team reached out to me and introduced me to her Classic Collection, which offers a variety of dresses, tops and skirts, all under $25.  The affordable prices made it a perfect fit form my blog, and one I wanted to share with each of you.

The line offers a way to "look fashionable and feel confident in your curves," something I like, since I've always had fuller hips.  Each piece in the collection is "created with easy-to-wear fabrics including versatile rib knits, soft ultrasuede, and comfortable jersey cotton blends."

They kindly sent me the Rib Zip Front Midi Dress in black, seen below on the model and then on me, to review.  It offers a versatile, classic black dress look, which can be dressed up with some heels or down with a some chic sandals or even flip flops on the go.

I'm someone who doesn't love having things fitted around my hips, but the dress they sent is super soft and with quality stretch that gives added comfort and movement.  Although the dress is lightweight, it is not see-through, which is often a problem with lighter fabrics, so, this was an unexpected positive factor.

Overall, the knee length cut and sleeves, seen on most of her tops, dresses and skirts, make many appropriate for the work place and will transition seamlessly into happy hour or dinner after work.  

Also, there are a number of more club worthy, fitted, low cut and backless options, which fit Nicki Minaj's overall persona and style, but with a balance of some more conservative options, which fit my style, it does offer options for a wider range of tastes and styles.

1.
Textured Flannel Neck Crop Top
$19.99 (Available Colors: Red & Black)

2.
Rib Knit Zip Front Midi Dress
$19.99 (Available Colors: Black & Gray)

3.
Mock Neck Ultrasuede Dress
$24.99 (Available Colors: Camel & Black)

Dress: Nicki Minaj Classic Collection = $19.99  /  Black Heels: Steve Madden - TJ Maxx = $34.99  /  Bronze Clutch: Target = $6.00 (on christmas sale - available in 4 additional colors)  /
Chain Bracelet: Miss A = $1.00
  CURRENT GIVEAWAY:  A Pair of Givenche Designer Sunglasses  


0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt