MY PAGES:


Thursday, September 28, 2017

AFFORDABLE TIPS | HELPING YOU SAVE ON LAUNDRY TO KEEP YOUR CLOTHES LIKE NEW


HAPPY THURSDAY, FASHIONABLE FRIENDS!

as many of you know, i'm starting A new chapter in denver and could not be more excited ABOUT THE adventure! 

plus, for the first time in my life, i'LL have a washer and dryer in my unit, yay!  you'd best bet that THE at home dry cleaner I'VE TALKED ABOUT BEFORE is the first thing I'm reaching FOR WHEN I take them for a spin.

in fact, it was my on-the-go stain remover pen, which is im my, and my sister's, bag at all times, that saved me endless times during thE moving process.  i can honestly say it is one of my favorite things!

SO, TODAY, I'M SHARING SOME LAUNDRY TIPS AND promising PERKS OF USING DRYEL TO HELP SAVE YOU MONEY, something MY blog and I are all about.

It's the perfect way TO combine affordability and sensible style! 
>> CLEAN UP TO 30 GARMENTS PER KIT & 40 PER REFILL.

>> COSTS 90% less than sending your DRY CLEANING out.

>> DO 6 LOADS OF DRY CLEANING FROM HOME FOR AROUND $12.

>> CLEAN SWEATERS, JEANS, BLOUSES, DELICATES, WOOL & CASHMERE.

>> SHORT ON TIME? YOU CAN REFRESH YOUR CLOTHES IN JUST 15 MINUTES!

>> HELP PREVENT FADING, SHRINKING & STRETCHING TO YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS.

>> THEir PATENTED BAG GENTLY & EFFECTIVELY CLEANS YOUR SPECIAL CARE ITEMS. 
| BUY ONLINE |  AMAZON, TARGET, WALMART AND WALGREENS.

| BUY IN STORE |  SEE ALL STORES HERE
ALL OF THE ABOVE LAYOUTS ARE BY LIESL EHARDT USING IMAGES FROM dryel.

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt