MY PAGES:


Wednesday, March 29, 2017

AFFORDABLE TIPS: KEEP YOUR CLOTHES LOOKING LIKE NEW FROM HOME + COUPON


Happy Wednesday, Fashionable Friends!


I recently teamed up wtih Dryel, a well-known laundry company who sells throuh a few of my all-Time favorte stores, Target, rite aide, Amazon and Wegmans, among many others.


I've used their products for cleaning my clothes in the past.  So, I was excited when they reached out and wanted me to test Some products from their new line and share it, and my experience, with all of you.


What first enticed me to try DRYEL back in college was the affordable products they offered, something my blog and i are all about, as most of you know. Yet it was seeing how Effective they are that truly sold me!


I just tried Their at-home dry cleaner line, which is super affordable and keeps your special care clothes fresh and looking newer and brighter for longer while avoiding shrinkage and stretching. love it!


In the process I learned a few tips, which I'm sharing with you below, ALONG WITH A COUPON YOU CAN DOWNLOAD to try it out yourself.


Have any of you tried their products before?  If so, what are your favorites or tips?  PLEASE Share in the comments below. 

|  about  |  facebook  |  twitter  |  instagram  |  pinterest  |

dryel at-home dry cleaning starter kit = $9.99

ABOVE IMAGES & LAYOUTS and tips chart BY LIESL EHARDT
using dryel logo AND JEAN COMPARISON.

1 comment :

  1. Nice! I want to share my website where you can see different ideas here in Seven Wholesale. You can also check this site for more info: wholesale steve madden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt