MY PAGES:


Sunday, February 28, 2010

QUICK AND EASY DRESSY TURNED CASUAL LOOK

Here is a quick example of how you can turn a simple, sleek and stylish dressy outfit into a casual one by changing the casual flat shoes into dressier heels and adding a fun zebra print shrug!

With 2 wardrobe change outs you can instantly change the look and feel of your outfit and make it appropriate for almost any occasion and all at a very affordable price! I simply love chocolate brown and pink together, in fact, those are the accent colors in my bedroom and I think it makes a lovely combination in fashion as well!

The below look can take you from spring into summer and even fall, if you added slightly heavier fabrics and a great pair of chocolate brown boots, casual or dressy, depending on the version of the look your are going for!

Just have fun with it and remember that looking put together and stylish doesn't have to be difficult or expensive! Add a smile, which is my favorite accessory, and you set to go! :)


Dressy To Casual - Dressy Look:
Total Look = $ 178.00



3 comments :

  1. i love love love your blog! you give me super ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and it makes me oh so happy that I can bring those super ideas to you! Woo Hoo!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liesl! Love the looks, that pink skirt is perfect for spring and that bag works with everything. I can totally see myself wearing the casual outfit strolling through a trendy neighborhood window shopping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt