MY PAGES:


Friday, March 19, 2010

COLORFUL COMFORT

Hello, my lovely blog followers! :)

I wanted to post a quick note to thank each of you for your support and apologize for being a bit MIA this week! I have been swamped with work and things, but will be posting a new outfit of the day next week!

However, to tide you over, here is a fun and affordable look, which offers some more colorful comfort, from Forever 21 that is perfect for the warmer weather that is starting to show itself!

Thank you again and I promise I will be back very soon with more goodies! :)


Colorful & Comfortable Casual Look:
Total Look = $ 81.40

Items in this set for purchase online:


7 comments :

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love these long dresses, but I am only 5' 3" and these don't always work for me, but I may have to try this one out! It is precious! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely live in maxi dresses in the summer and whenever I go on vacation. Funny, someone else I follow posted a fabulous find from Forever 21 as well that I adored, and now this! Looks like I really will be headed shopping later today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally forgot... I gave you a shout out in this post http://onecraftyfox.blogspot.com/search/label/Home%20Decor while you were mia. I thought you probably didn't see it but might get a chuckle out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie - Thank you so much!!! :)

    Jemsmom - You are always so supportive! I usually have the opposite problem being tall, things are too short...hehe! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too! :)

    Diana - I love them for summer too and they are so comfortable, yet keep you looking nice and put together! :) Thank you so much for the shout out! I tried to follow the link and then find it, but it didn't work, but I wanted you to know it means a lot and I am sure I would have gotten a chuckle out of it!!! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! i keep hearing great things about forever 21 and i have never checked it out... i guess i'll have to do some summer shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Meg! I simply love Forever 21 and they are so reasonably priced, I think you will love it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt