MY PAGES:


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A PEPPERMINT ACCESSORY


A friend and I came across some new Lucerne brand Peppermint Whip Cream while strolling our local grocery store, and since we both have a love for most things mint, this was a must try...plus, it is a light version, which means it is a healthier treat too!

Quite honestly, I'm not a big whip cream fan, aside from the cool whip version on pumpkin pie. However, this new peppermint flavored one is the perfect accessory to a warm cup of hot chocolate or holiday addition to your morning, or even, evening coffee.

I sprinkled a few red sprinkles on top to make it look festive and pretty...and there you have it, a delicious drink that will make your taste buds smile! :)

My accessory in a cup...peppermint whip cream with festive red sprinkles!

A closer look at this rather healthy holiday treat!

Let me know if you have tried this or something similar, and if you have used it to accessorize any other holiday goodies! I bet it might be yummy on brownie to give it a classic mint chocolate taste!

There is just something oh so cozy about a warm drink of yumminess!

In fact, I plan to enjoy a cup with my unexpected love while sitting by the golden glow of my little Christmas tree and watching episodes of "Everwood," one of our favorite shows to ever be on TV, on DVD! It truly has some of the best writing, greatest acting and casting all around while staying true to life!

15 comments :

  1. Mmmm yummy! Sounds amazing right now for my coffee:-)

    I just had whipped cream vodka the other day, that's yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    I just found the Peppermint Whipped Cream a few weeks ago, and I like it a little bit too much. Oh well, just for the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds and looks scrumptious! i must look for this the next time i'm at the grocery store! perfect winter treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks tasty! Never tried whipped cream with hot chocolate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks sooo delicious! peppermint is so yummy and makes your breath smell great (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicious! I have yet to even drink hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy that sounds so good...I would love a cup right now:) Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Yum! This looks perfect.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, Liesl!! You really know how to make a girl drool...hahaha! This looks amazing! And so festive with the sprinkles! Yum! My little sister Erika doesn't like whipped cream either, since when she was very little she once devoured a whole big bowl of it (meant for serving to about 6 people!). Now she can't even stand the sight of it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, I've never heard of that! Looks amazing! BTW, love the little snowflake animations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my how cute and yummy looking! I love the sprinkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liesl! I can't thank you ENOUGH for sharing that. I never knew about that peppermint whip cream. I agree I'm not that big of a fan of the whip cream. I enjoy my ice cream without unless it's an extremely scrumptilliumptious kind! ;) I am going to find that this coming weekend. I'll be sure to take a little snapshot too!

    xoxo Love you!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. So yummy on a cold day like today (up here in MN anyways)!!

    Happy Weekend Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt