MY PAGES:


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THE BLOSCAR AWARD FOR MOST CREATIVE GOES TO...


Happy March, Blogland!!!

I was in Santa Barbara all day yesterday and didn't get the chance to post this, but still thought it was better late than never...

Fabulous Fashions 4 Sensible Style won the Bloscar for Most Creative!!!

With that said, I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you who took the time to vote for me and my little blog for the super fun Bloscar Awards hosted by Ashley at Eisy Morgan last week!

I can honestly say that this blog has become a true passion of mine and I have truly enjoyed every moment of it, all the wonderful, thoughtful and giving people I have met from it and seeing just how much it continues to grow because of YOU!

I also wanted to congratulate the other winners and tell you about them so you can check them out as well if you get the chance!

MOST HELPFUL BLOSCAR
...goes to Aaron from Aaron Onward

MOST THOUGHT PROVOKING BLOSCAR
...goes to Katie from Love Is Everywhere

MOST SUPPORTIVE BLOSCAR
...goes to Aubrie from Who's Your Editor

A sincere, "Thank You" to everyone who stops by this blog, takes the time to read it, comments from time to time and even follows it...it means more than you know!

Still working on an Oscar Look 4 Less, but check back tomorrow for another Wedding Wednesday post! :)

17 comments :

  1. I voted for you too!! It took me forever to figure it out because I was using my phone lol but Im so glad you won!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloscar?! Too cute. I love the creativity of the blog world.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted. Congrats, love.
    xoxo
    Please visit www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! this is so exciting! i'm so happy for you and all of your blog success : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Bloscar darling! You totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Liesl!!!!!! I am so happy for you and you are so deserving! You know I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What a fun award!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Liesl!! You deserve this more than anyone :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww congrats on the award!! how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cute award. How creative is that... :p Congratz for winning it, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that is fantastic...Congrats on the award, sweetie
    Muah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt