MY PAGES:


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LOOK 4 LESS: MARISA MILLER AT "THE LINCOLN LAWYER" PREMIERE


I recently came across a style site that featured model Marisa Miller at "The Lincoln Lawyer" premiere in LA and thought she looked very together in just a few simple, some classic, pieces.

She sported a $400 Iro Tiaz dress, which is available for purchase here, if interested, and paired it with a simple layered chain bracelet, classic red pump and leather jacket.

I put together a similar, yet not exact, Look 4 Less below using a dress with similar colors in it and a jacket, shoes and bracelet like hers to recreate a look that is in the same color family.

Also, I think you would need to purchase 2 bracelets and layer them to really capture her look.


Who: Marisa Miller
Event: "The Lincoln Lawyer" LA Premiere

Red and Black has always been considered a rather classic color combination. So, wearing a black and red print with white or cream will usually create a rather classic look if you pair it with some simple, solid pieces.

Dress
Price: $59.00
Buy: LuLu's

Shoes
Price: $22.00
Buy: Go Jane

Jacket
Price: $34.99
Buy: Target

Bracelet
Price: $ 8.50

So, if nothing else from the look above, be sure to invest in a classic, well fitted black jacket or blazer...you won't be sorry and will find yourself sporting it often! I know I do! :)

5 comments :

  1. this is lovely =D
    that jacket is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulu's has such cute dresses! I haven't been here in a while. How have you been??? Did you know I had my baby 3 months ago!!! Time flies. :)

    rope bracelet GIVEAWAY !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Look For Less segments!! This one is, yet again, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I loved The Lincoln Lawyer -- that it was a great movie. Matthew and Marisa did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!! And the dress and jacket you picked are amazing!! :) Happy Sunday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt