MY PAGES:


Saturday, February 4, 2012

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE AND DIRECTION


Happy Weekend, Blogland!

I recently discovered where my heart in life lives, and am taking steps in that direction to allow it to grow, flourish and fly in that exact space, and I'm really excited about what is ahead! I have so many plans in the works, and only time will tell how and when they will fully unfold, but I'm not putting a timeline on anything, and instead just living and enjoying the moments.

Therefore, I put together a few quotes and sayings I came across this week to give you a little life and direction inspiration. I think we are all in search of something in life, even if we aren't always sure exactly what that is all the time, which allows us to continue learning along the way. Sometimes that's because life is an ever changing adventure and it is best to stay open to where it takes you while enjoying the ride!

(images via Pinterest and Quote Bites)


Hopefully these bring a little light into your life and hope for all that is ahead for you! Enjoy your weekend, and check back next week for some fun finds and Valentine's Day goodies for a girl's night in or out in the days ahead!

I'm off to meet up with a good friend, who recently was a part of my life direction discovery, and then out to celebrate her birthday tonight with so many wonderful people at a unique little rum bar! Yay! :)

10 comments :

  1. You are so sweet, Liesl! I am wishing and praying the best for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, so encouraging!!! Can't wait to see where life's journey takes you hun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Liesl... you don't know how much I needed this right now! I am so sad about leaving my beloved Charleston and these quotes really put it into perspective. I have my health and my beautiful family. That is all I need. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is a form of courage.. Oh how I needed to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are doing so well, Liesl! You deserve all the happiness in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so appreciate all of these quotes. They were just what I needed to stumble upon tonight! They definitely go along with my New Year's Resolution to be filled with more optimism :) Thank you for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by and I'm so glad they gave you the friends little reminder that you needed! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt