MY PAGES:


Saturday, May 26, 2012

SATURDAY SAYINGS: HAPPINESS, STRENGTH AND LOOKING FORWARD


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

Sorry for later posts and being a little MIA on many of your wonderful blogs, I've ben a wee bit busy and offline, but I promise to catch back up after my move! :)

Here are a few fun quotes to get your through your weekend and into the Memorial Day holiday!
(images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)


Have a relaxing rest of your weekend and holiday ahead! I'll be back on Monday with a fun bag post all about less pricey alternatives that create a similar look!


6 comments :

  1. Great sayings! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liesl these are just awesome quotes! I loved every single one. You enjoy the weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these comments. Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday is a good day my friend, "strength will find you.." that stole my heart today. You have a knack for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute quotes!!
    Have a good sunday night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt