MY PAGES:


Friday, June 15, 2012

DESTINATION: NEW YORK CITY EN ROUTE


Happy Friday
, Fashionable Friends!

I have officially left LA LA Land and embarked on my cross-country road trip adventure! Yay! I am currently at my younger sister and brother-in-laws homes in Albuquerque visiting for a bit.

Needless to say, we are full to capacity, but are tooling along quite smoothly, and so far so good! Minus, the allergies I seem to pick up as soon as we enter Arizona! :)
(image via my instagram)

Since I might be a little MIA during it all, I thought I would create a fun little map so you could all follow me on my journey. I will be checking in with all of you, here in blogland, to update you on my progress along the way!
(Map layout and design created by Liesl Ehardt)
I am documenting my journey, via pictures and even a little video, per many of your requests, so, be sure to check back from time to time! :)

I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend ahead, and I'll be back tomorrow with a different Saturday Sayings!


15 comments :

  1. You look hella awesome in your dress and yay yay for trip. Enjoy loads :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun and looking forward to the video updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your support since the beginning, it means so much! I captured some footage of it lightning randomly today, which was fun! :)

      Delete
  3. I think instead of Blacksburg, you should swing a little farther south and then head north :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're going to have a fun trip. The map is such a cute idea. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I decided I needed to make my own map that was cuter to mark the adventure! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was Target a few years back, and I've gotten so much wear out of it! :)

      Delete
  6. So fun! Have a safe and fun trip!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a very fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool :D That's one of my biggest dreams do a trip like that :)

    Visit me at http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl, I drove/moved across the country.. I'm glad you're stopping along the way for all the adventures. I simply flew through it, I needed it to be over. You are far more adventurousness.

    Be so safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt