MY PAGES:


Monday, July 16, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY: CORAL AND TURQUOISE FOR A DINNER AND SHOW IN NYC


Happy Monday, Fashionable Friends!

So sorry for the later Monday post today, I have been a super busy bee, but am here with a Look of the Day post for all of you who have been excited to see a new one! I was able to have this one come in just over $100 from head to toe, minus one gift item!

I sported a bright coral and turquoise look this past week to enjoy a day in NYC with my parents walking around and shopping, followed by dinner at one of our favorite restaurants Dopo Teatro before seeing the Broadway show, The Common Pursuit, which I really enjoyed!
PRICE BREAKDOWN

Max Studio Coral Maxi Dress
Marshall's - $19.99

Turquoise Bib Necklace
Forever 21 - $12.80

Gold Flip Flops
Marshall's - $16.99

Steve Madden White Leather Purse
TJ Maxx - $39.99

Gold Bangles
Forever 21 - $3.80 each

Museum 14k Gold Ring
Manhattan Beach Boutique - Gift

Black Sunglasses
Marshall's - $14.99
___________________________________________________
Total Look = $112.36*
*(minus gift)

After the show, we walked through Times Square, and even though it is always busy and a tourist trap, I still love the energy and magic of it all!

I hope you are all having a great start to the week! Mine will be busy, but I will be back on Wednesday for lots of pictures from the past couple weeks in NYC!


23 comments :

  1. I just love your outfit!! Your dress and necklace are so fab!!

    Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Faith! We had a lovely day and beautiful weather! :)

      Delete
  2. That bib necklace is gorgeous. I love your Mom's skirt and sandals. (Orange is my favorite color.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia! My sister loves orange, too! I'll be sure to pass your lovely comment onto my mother! :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful as always! I love the coral and turquoise. That is just summer time to me! I love the shots of New York! I have traveled all over Europe, but I have never been to New York! It is something I am going to do one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress!!! It's beautiful...I love maxi dresses but never seem to find them =(

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress and colors :) xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coral and turquoise together! Fabulous outfit! And your parents are soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures, looks like you had a fun time :)

    And your outfit is so pretty and summery; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures, looks like you had fun :)

    And your outfit is so summery; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Like all the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what bargains on all your outfit pieces! you look like a million bucks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coral and turquoise...beautiful together! Now following your fab blog :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really love the fashion trends going on right now & you definitely wear them spot on!
    xoxo
    jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I look SOOOO stunning! This is one of my favorite looks of yours EVER! So pretty :)
    And you look SO happy, Liesl! That makes ME happy, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look AMAZING in this outfit -- love the dress and the necklace is gorgeous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this ooutfit so nice so sweet so simply and so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower! Your so pretty! I love your style!
    Would love if you follow my blog :D
    fashionaddickt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mafalda, and welcome!!! Off to check out your blog now! :)

      Delete
  17. I *just* bought a coral maxidress really similar to this one, and was wondering how to wear it! I love the splash of colour with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, love, love that this look helped you find a way to wear your new coral dress, how FUN!!! I am sure you will look beautiful! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt