MY PAGES:


Saturday, August 25, 2012

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, LIVING IT FULLY AND BEING YOURSELF


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

The sun is shining here, and I am oh so ready to hit the town tonight with friends for a yummy dinner at a top Manhattan restaurant followed by cocktails and good times at another great spot I've always wanted to go and beyond! :)

Here are some quotes to take you through your weekend all about life, living it and simply being yourself, a quality that is unique to each of us!
(images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Enjoy your weekend, and check back on Monday for pictures from my fun birthday lunch outing that allowed me to check off one of my bucket list items!

Can you guess where I've always wanted to go and try something for which they are known? :) There was a hint in one of the Wordless Wednesday pictures this past week!

7 comments :

  1. Your Saturday sayings are my favourite post of the weekends. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy, Taylor! Thank you, and I hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your quotes again! Have fun!
    Bye,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes!!!
    Thanks for the inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your quotes..as always..

    I've been kind of in a rut, not knowing what I want to do in life...those quotes made me stop panicking..thank you!! =D

    Have a great Saturday!!

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every one of the quotes you posted today, Liesl!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quotes! I particularly agree with not stumbling over something behind you.... especially if its a dishwasher because eyow that leaves a mark ;) =P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt