MY PAGES:


Saturday, August 18, 2012

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, SMILES AND HAPPINESS


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

Thank you for the kind messages you left for my birthday, they all meant so much! My birthday turned out to have some unexpected, fun surprises, and truly did start my new age on right foot to making it one of the happiest! :) More on that and lots of pictures in Monday's post!

I'm here with some life and happiness quotes for your weekend, a little late since I was out with some friends from France this evening on a gorgeous day in Manhattan...what a blast we had!

(images via)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll be back on Monday!!!


CURRENT GIVEAWAY: Pure Romance Make-up & Shimmer-tastic Gift Bag

3 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt