MY PAGES:


Saturday, December 8, 2012

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE AND MAKING THE MOST OF IT


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

Just a few quotes to take you through your weekend and inspire you about life and making the most of all it has to offer each and every day!
(Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Have a Super Sunday ahead, and I'll be back on Monday!  I'm off to work, write holiday cards and possibly finish my holiday shopping...oh and to write a few hand-written notes, like in the last quote, those are the best! :)

CURRENT GIVEAWAY: A scarf of your choice, just click here to enter!

5 comments :

  1. Great quotes!
    Hope you are doing great dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these words are so inspiring. We should live by all of them everyday.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the last one - the words and the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt