MY PAGES:

Monday, February 11, 2013

SHOE-OLOGY: A GUIDE TO SHOE STYLES AND TERMINOLOGY


Happy, Happy Monday, Fashionable Friends!

I hope you all enjoyed the Grammy's last night...what a show!  

My super awesome boss was front and center for the show, and since I was finalizing my apartment and signing my lease yesterday in NYC, I was unable to attend with him, but I look forward to doing so next year!

To start the week, I thought it might be helpful to have a fun, little chart that organizes the variety of shoe styles and their proper terminology in what I like to call...SHOE-OLOGY! :)

So, here is a fun little display for you, using shoe illustrations by Michelle Ricks, that I think displays it quite nicely!  Enjoy! 
(Layout created by Liesl Ehardt using shoe illustrations by Michelle Ricks)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a place!!!!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new place and amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really useful, thanks Liesl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt