MY PAGES:


Saturday, June 22, 2013

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, HELLOS, MUSIC, SMILES, HEART AND INSTINCTS


Happy, Happy Saturday, Blogland!

I'm back with an assortment of quotes for your weekend, which hopefully offer you a little inspiration.  I love how popular these posts have become on my blog, and will continue to pull quotes weekly that catch my eye and spark me from within to share with each of you!

It is beautiful in NYC and this evening a group of us are getting dressed up, one of my favorite things, and going out to a nice dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday who's in town from LA LA Land! 

Also, want to wish my college roomie and good friend, Kristi, a very Happy Wedding Day, wish I could be there to celebrate with them! 

I'll be back on Monday, but until then, have a Wonderful Weekend!!! :)
(image)
(image altered by moi) 
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)


2 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt