MY PAGES:


Friday, November 15, 2013

AFFORDABLE ONLINE SHOPPING: CHICNOVA - LOVE CHIC, BE NOVA


Happy, Happy Friday, Fashionable Friends!

Recently, I was contacted by Chicnova, an affordable online shopping site that offers a wide variety of clothes, shoes, purses, accessories, jewelry and much more.  

They sent me a few items, including the Antique Bronze Gold Dome Ring seen below, to try out and see what I thought, and I really enjoyed them!  In fact, the ring gets a compliment each time I wear it, and I sport it a lot now that it is fall!

You all know I'm always on the hunt for new affordable fashions and this one offers that and more!
All shipping is FREE to the US, Europe & Australia and will shipped out within 24 hours!

Want to save a little while you shop?

They are offering 40% Off Winter Coats, until November 20th, as well as $15 Off $80 and $30 Off $150 purchases.  Want to save even more?  Simply register via e-mail and enjoy 20% Off your entire first order!

Happy Shopping & Saving...maybe you'll even find a few gifts on your holiday shopping list!


2: Caramel Leather Jacket - $77.25*
*(Also comes in Light Grey/Stone & Black)

3: Vintage Bronze & Gold Dome Ring - $10


4: Black & Gold Vintage Cat Face Watch - $13 


5: Golden Multi Triangle Necklace - $10


6: Black Leather & Snake Skin Clutch - $19.20


7: Black & Tan Shoulder Tote Bag with Wallet - $23


8: Contrast Color Pleated Chiffon Blouse - $37


9: Loose Fit B&W Polka Dot Chiffon Blouse - $23.20


10: Brown Leather Belt with Gold Chain Link - $14


11: Gold Firework Ring - $10*

*(Also comes in Silver & Black)

12: Black Leather Accented Winter Coat - $66.40*

*(Also comes in Cobalt Blue)

13: Tan and Navy Accented Winter Contrast Coat - $76.80*

*(Also comes in Navy with Tan accents)

14: Grey Stud Accented Leather Ankle Boots - $52


Wearing my Antique Bronze Dome Ring from Chicnova.



2 comments :

  1. The ring is fabulous on you doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rememberthattimeIgotcaughtonthefenceNovember 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

    Love these pieces and their affordability! I particularly love #2, 3, 9, 10, 13, and while I'm not cool enough to successfully rock #14 I still love them! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt