MY PAGES:


Friday, June 20, 2014

LIFE LATELY: "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS"


Happy Friday, Fashionable Friends!

Hope you all are doing well.  During my time away, life did not stop, of course.  

Instead, it's been filled with many wonderful moments shared with family, friends and wee ones.  Fun times celebrating holidays, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and much more.  All while the importance of timing and being in the right place at the right time have been enforced, once again.

While away from my blog, which holds a unique passion for me, I'm reminded how fast life seems to pass the older we get, and just how quickly time can get away.

As some of you know, I've been trying to live more in the moments as they arrive. Staying away from set life plans, but rather keeping a direction in mind while letting life take the course it was meant to take. Especially, while discovering my new path.

Below are some moments from the past couple of months. I'm not sure what the future holds, but I'm remaining open and staying as hopeful as possible with a smile on my face...there is no negotiating there! :)

I will be back tomorrow with Saturday Sayings, which I know so many of you look forward to each week.  Inspiration never gets old, and I find myself gaining new insight from so many of the ones I collect and post along the way.

Here's to the uncertainty of the future, but positive hope for today. 

(All images taken by moi via my Instagram.)


4 comments :

  1. Seems like an eventful couple of months! I love that first picture of you and also DOUGHNUT floaty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Brooke, thank you so much! That donut floaty seems to be a big hit...I should start gifting them! :)

      Delete
  2. Following your search journey on instagram is inspirational and I now want a doughnut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best support in blogland ever, Adeola! Thank you so, so much! I could totally get you one of those pool donuts...super fun! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt