MY PAGES:


Saturday, October 18, 2014

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, EXPERIENCE, DREAMS, YOUR VOICE AND JOURNEY


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

I know I have been a little MIA on my blog, so, so sorry.  

I have been super busy, but life is greater than it has been in a while, and I am happy on a level I'm not sure I knew existed.  Strange for me, since I am almost always happy and do my best to stay that way.  

However, this has been pure joy and true fulfillment for me, and I'm starting to see why things have unfolded as they have to get me to where I am right now! :)

Full updates coming soon, along with a Wordless Wednesday and endless pictures from life lately.  Yay!

Until then, have a Wonderful Weekend, and here are a few quotes to offer that little bit of extra inspiration.  Hugs and smiles to everyone! 
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image*

* Mother, I think you'll love the above quote as much as I! ;)
(image)


0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt