MY PAGES:


Monday, September 26, 2016

TRAVEL DIARY: DAY IN SEDONA, ARIZONA ON A RED ROCKS ADVENTURE


Happy Monday, Blogland!

Visiting Sedona, Arizona has been on my Ladder List, my name for a Bucket List, for some time and this summer I got to do just that.  While visiting my best friend from college for a few days, we took a road trip to Sedona for a fun day trip!

It truly was a beautiful trip and such a charming area.  The Red Rocks are far more vivid than I had imagined and although it was hot, it was still such a great place to explore.

Our adventure included walking through the town, enjoying a quick lunch with a view, taking a trolly tour of the red rocks, visiting a beautiful church on the hill and a refreshing smoothie before calling it a day.

Without further ado, I present our Sedona adventure Travel Diary!
My best friend from college and take a road trip to Sedona for a fun adventure.
Quick lunch stop for a tasty burrito bowl from the Chipotle in Sedona with bar seating overlooking the Red Rocks.
Pretty church up on the hill amongst the Red Rocks with a beautiful view.
Walking through the Red Rocks, such a pretty area! :)
Yummy strawberry banana smoothie from Pink Java Café in Sedona.

ALL of the above images by Liesl Ehardt unless otherwise noted.
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt