MY PAGES:


Tuesday, December 20, 2016

PICTURE SHOW: CHRISTMAS IN NEW YORK - VIBRANT HOLIDAY WINDOWS & DISPLAYS


Happy Holidays, Everyone!


I was back in NYC for about 18 hours in total for some press events and did my best to make full use of my time to take in everything that makes Christmas time in the city so magical.


I'm dividing my brief time there into 2 separate posts.  This is Part 1 showing all the holiday windows from Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Barneys and Lord & Taylor to Macy's and some of the hotel and landmark Christmas displays.


This year they were very vibrant, full of rainbow colors, my favorite, and a unicorn mixed with gold, extra bling, sparkle and shine.  Plus, magical snow, Aspen trees, which I felt was another sign for myself, and chic fashions!


Overall, spreading love and acceptance was a main theme, which I loved and thought was a perfect message, especially this year.


Join me on a picture tour of the city as seen through the windows and displays.  Enjoy! 

 ALL OF THE ABOVE IMAGE BY LIESL EHARDT.

SaveSave

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt