MY PAGES:


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

LIFE: MY AFFORDABLE JANUARY FAVORITES 2017


Happy Tuesday, Fashionable Friends!

Since today marks the last day of January, I'm here with my January Favorites of 2017!

I've always enjoyed these posts and videos by other style and beauty bloggers and YouTubers.  So, I wanted to join in this year and share mine each month.  

Please know that these post will never be sponsored, but rather a compilation of products in my life that I truly love and use on a daily basis.  Feel free to share your favorites in the comments below! 
after using the tru beauty hot styling brush for the firsT time.

I stumbled upon this Hot Styling brush tool while at TJ Maxx shopping for an upcoming trip. 
The extra body and curl it created in about 10 seconds stayed the entire day, which is a true miracle for me and my fine, baby soft, aka doesn't hold anything, hair!

 ABOVE LAYOUT CREATED BY LIESL EHARDT using cited brand images.



1. TRU Beauty hot styling brush

TJ maxx = $16.99


2. MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND 

AMAZON = $6.99

COLOR: BRIGHTENER 160


3. I RING *

AMAZON = $19

*A SMARTPHONE HOLDER + STAND THAT WILL CAHNGE YOUR LIFE

COLOR: Gold


4. COVER GIRL COLORLICIOUS LIP GLOSS

AMAZON = $7.99

COLOR: GIVE ME GUAVA


5. OLAY DAILY AGE DEFYING RENEWAL CREAM

AMAZON = $9.99


6. NEUTROGENA NATURALS FACE CLEANSING 

+ MAKE-UP REMOVER

ULTA = $7.99


7COVER YOUR GRAY FILL IN POWDER *

cover your gray = $11.99

*USED AS A FACE CONTOUR INSTEAD OF HAIR PRODUCT

COLOR: LIGHT BROWN/BLONDE 


target = $4


10. JORDANA BEST LASH EXTREME MASCARA

Jordana Cosmetics = $3.99

COLOR: BLACKEST BLACK


2 comments :

  1. The styling brush sounds really amazing and something I'd love to try myself. Have a beautiful day, lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has been a wonderful stumbled upon it find indeed! :) I hope you are well, Diana, it is always lovely haring from you! XOXO

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt